Monday, June 21, 2010

Puppy Chow

I had a day full of extraordinary events! Katelyn came over with puppy chow and we watched incredibly cheesy movies. SPARKLES! We watched "My Super Sweet 16" and "Bratz." Hurrah! While watching "Bratz," we made awesome posters. Katelyn made a Paris themed one, and mine is on London. :D So yeah. Thats... about... it. Well this isn't a very eventful post. So...

RANDOM THOUGHT TIME!

#1. SNAFU = Situation normal, all f*cked up. (I just happened upon this acronym on Urban Dictionary today. I feel special.)

#2. I get major postmodem depression real quickly. Hopefully that should tame as summer keeps going.

#3. I just did my makeup all cool.


#4. OwwwIJustSatOnMyPencil!

#5. "London was beginning to illuminate herself against the night. Electric lights sizzled and jagged in the main thoroughfares, gas-lamps in the side streets glimmered a canary gold or green." - E.M Forster

#6. I drew something today. YES! Like with a pencil on paper! And it doesn't make my eyes bleed horrifically!

#7. I wish for my guitar to be tuned. But I'm scared my last string will break. :(

#8. London is incredibly pretty.

#9: Hats currently in my room: Grace's black fedora, my black floppy hat, Grace's green beret, my white beret.

#10. WOAH I LIKE HATS AGAIN!


Okay I'm wrapping up. And something I feel you should know: I'm wearing my cute bow headband I bought yesterday. <3 Until next time, I bid you adue, pip pip cherio, tallyhoo, and may your feet never fall off and grow back as cactuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment