Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh the contradictory.

DON'T make fun of the freekin' style people sing! I don't care if you don't like it! GAH!

Some are like: "Ahhhhh"
Others are like: "Ahhhhahahahhhh"
And my favorite is like: "Ahhhyyyayyyayyyayy!"

Anyway, don't be that guy (or girl) who hears a singer sing with style in their voice and immediately does a CHEESY AND RUDE impression of said singer. Example:

Singer: I believe in todaaaayyyyyyayyyayyayyayaaaaa!
Random rude guy: Psh! Psht! Hah! "TODAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYAYYAYYA!" Hahaha I'ma douche!

You get my point.

OKAY, I do see the point when it's absolutely ridiculous or something and you just can't resist...

Singer: It's the cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeyaaahhieeeeeahhhhAHHEYYYAYYAayyayyayaaamb-uh!"
Me: Hehe. (Thinking: OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait calm down Kayla.) Hmmhmmhmm. Hehehe... Hahaha... ITS THE CLIIIIEYYEYYEYYEYAYYAYAYEHEYAYEHAYEHAYEMBBUHHHHH!" BAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not a hypocrite.

I just realized, with this post, that butchering songs with ridiculous and very obnoxious impressions is both entertaining and irresistible... and can be rude. Point made, and contradicted. I'm calling this a productive day.

(Note: The songs were the only (in my opinion) obnoxious songs with long, held-out notes I could think of at the very moment. These are not-at-all my style of music.)

No comments:

Post a Comment