Sunday, July 18, 2010

But I want more.

So to catch up...

I have like 30 minutes 'till my friend gets here to hang out. So I figure I can use that to catch up on writing about my life since last post about my life. If that makes sense.

Anyway, in summary, I went to another crazy-ass CCC party, went to an 80's fest with Sarah, practiced singing at Hoolies with Morgan and her dad and Peter, almost ruined a graduation party, revived some memories, and questioned my being. Interesting week. But I want more.

It starts with the CCC party. It was a Disney movie marathon, but its always more interesting with the CCC. It's hard to explain, so I'll just leave it at that. But we watched The Goofy Movie, Tarzan, and Oliver and Company!

Next was this 80's fest. We went and saw "The Ladies of the 80's" (a cover band) preform many 80's songs (I knew almost every single one of them!) and got to go up and dance. It was exciting. :D I was bummed I didn't know there was a costume contest... I would've pwned. After we had a sleepover. :)

Then comes karaoke! I'm going to be competing in a competition called ***** Idol so we practice at Hoolies. (This restaurant is like my 2nd home. I know both owners, the employees, and those who go and eat there.) Anyway, I'll be competing in the teen division and singing "All Around Me" by Flyleaf for my first song. Between practicing, Morgan, Peter, and I sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen for a little fun. ;)

Okay, so I didn't almost ruin my cousin's grad party. But my mother sure made me feel like I did. I made us a bit late, and we provided the forks. DEAR GOD CALL THE COPS. Anyway, it ended up being just fine.

The memories I retrieved are from when I was in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (a musical.) I got to talk to a few different people who were in it with me, and it brought back so many memories. I had to go back and look at what I wrote about it and all the pictures. *tear* I miss it. :')

I am questioning my being. Who do I want to be? Yeah thats about it.

Well there you go. You may call it eventful, you may not. All I know is, I'm enjoying my summer, but I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment