Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Life is a Musical

Hi, I'm Kayla and my life is a musical. If you don't believe me, then you've never really met me.

I do burst out into random song.
I do make things very dramatic. In a funny sense. Not like "Ohemgee did you see her hair?!" kind of sense...
I frequently skip down the hallways.
I often break out into dance numbers, and what makes it better, is sometimes people join in.
Every time I see an instrument, I'll most likely go rock out on it.



When I'm upset, the way I view things turns black and white. There's a dramatic feel to it and depressing music plays in the background.

When I'm angry, something like metal music comes on in my head, and everything is shaking.

When I'm extremely happy, Nevershoutnever-type music plays and there's a skip-around-merrily vibe to all of it, and I often dance around my house like every classic movie where the girl hears great news.

When I'm chill, we got John Mayer goin' in the background and life is good. There's a calm cool look about it.

When I'm scared, creepy music plays in the background.

When I'm doing something dramatic, like running dramatically to a friend I haven't seen in awhile or something of the sort, you got the "dun dun dun" going in the background with the music that fits.

When I'm looking back, reflecting on things, a whole montage thing happens in my head, and the music will fit the theme.


Now, obviously, this too is a dramatization of how I view of my life. But a lot of it actually quite true. Such as I look at things from camera's point of view rather than just a person.**

**Seriously. Often times something will happen, and I'll think "Woah! That'd be a great music video!" Then I promptly record the idea on my iPhone.



The way I think of things is also musical-esque. It just happens that way.



I often fantasize aswell, and expect things in my fantasies to happen one day. And they will happen, dammit!!

I hope someday a boy will **** ** ** **** **** ** *** ****** *** **** ** * **** ** *** ** *** *** ***** **** ****.

(I *'ed all of that... 'cause I also imagine it will happen by the guy thinking of it himself. I don't ask for it to be exactly the same... just a general thing... It's hard to explain. Basically, it's not what he'll do... it's how he'll do it, and if he means it.)

I hope someday to become a famous singer/actress/songwriter. And it's gonna happen.

I hope someday to be able to help anyone who needs it. I try my best to be that way now.

I hope I can fulfill my purpose in life through God, while having an amazing time.



I try to have as many adventures as I can, so as to make memories and stories I can tell. So I can have an interesting life.

I'd like to think of it like... Someday I want my life to be able to be made into a successful musical. It could be a movie, be preformed on Broadway, in high school drama clubs, etc. So basically, I want my life to be so eventful and crazy-awesome, that it's worth watching. Lol. Not sure that's the best way to put it, but I think you get what I mean.

Either way...

I'm Kayla and my life is a musical. If you still don't believe me, maybe you will someday when you're watching me on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment