Sunday, September 26, 2010

Homecoming and Such.

Update!

So most of my post's lately have been thoughts and such, but I haven't done one where I've said what I've been up to in a while.

So...

I had my schools homecoming dance yesterday. It was quite fun. While we were getting ready I did several of my friends' makeup, and so when the guys arrived I was still in my comfys. X) I had to rush and put on my dress and jewelry.

ZOMGZ DIDJA HAVE A DATE!?!

Noh. I went with friends. :) I had a date, but he couldn't make it.

:o WHYYY??

He lives a good distance away, and it just didn't work out in terms of rides and such.

WELL WHAT ELSE HAPPENED??

Oh you know.

DO NOT! TELL! ME!

Picture this:
Partyboying, the makerina to a random song, dance circles, absolutely crazy awesome amazing dancing, lots of interesting looks from people, me and the CCC. :D (And avoiding grinding at all costs, etc.)
And an awkward car ride on the way home, in which we all crammed into one van together, and I had to sit on my friend Ben's lap. (Hello Ben. I know you read this.) What made it even more awkward, is Derrick and Abby's conversation in the back seat, involving childbirth and other topics that just make things get weirder and weirder. *sigh* Gotta love 'em.
When we got back to my friends house we watched the homecoming video Grace's dad made (Involving good old Ben's dance) and then watched Ace Ventura. Fuuuunn times.

Interesting. OH! WHAT DIDJA WEAR THOUGH?!

A cute/classy black dress. :)


What else happened lately... hmm... Oh! I got side bangs!

They look pree good, I must say. I like how they turned out.


Apparently during Halloween my friend wants me to come to this haunted house where he's working. The CCC also wants me to go to a haunted amusement park with them.

I don't do scary. I'm absolutely terrified.

Psh, so don't go.

I'm a pushover. I'll end up going, and I'll also end up crying and having nightmares. Don't judge. I grew up a wimp.


I can't think of much else. Just school. Pth.


Yup. There's your update.

No comments:

Post a Comment