Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Me today.

Me today, because of random bad things happening:

"..." *no expression*
Friend: "Hey!"
"... Hi."
Friend: "What's wrong?"
"... Nothing."
Friend: "You sure?"
"!!! Yes."
Friend: "Are you really sure?"
"YES!" >:/

Me today, when friends tried to cheer me up:

:J (Half smile)

Me today after school:

"Hey guys." *smile*
Friend: "You feeling better?"
"Eh, yeah, a bit. More than before at least."

Me today after literally eating sugar:

"NOM NOM NOM!! OOH A JUICE BOX! WOO! ZOMGZ THOSE CRAZIES AT REHEARSAL BETTER BE READY FOR ME!"
... Sugar and caffeine are like drugs for me or something. Literally makes me so hyper, it can change my mood, in a way. Though subconsciously I still know my mood. :P

Either way, I'm still hyper, and hoping it lasts throughout rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment