Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crushcrushcrush.

So, in a couple of my earlier posts, I mentioned a group of people that I was jamming with, that could possibly become a band if we were good together. Then it kinda fizzled and never happened.

Well, it's happening now! Like legitimately this time! The drummer (Stobez) bassist (Grace) and guitarist (Jess) and now new guitarist/secondary singer all got together and played through our songs, Crushcrushcrush by Paramore and Wonderwall by Oasis, and it was successful! I can't wait until it finally all comes together. Maybe we can preform at the garage. :D

Well I'm pumped.


In other news, homecoming is coming up on Saturday and I've yet to get a dress. :o I hope to be getting one sometime this week. I'm excited for it, and I really really really hope all my plans for it work out. 0.0


In other other news...

I am so not ready for the cold. My house is freezing and my sweatshirts are not that warm.
My acoustic guitar still needs a new string. :(
Spirit week is this week! **
My play is going well. Though my friends and I all assume we're gonna bomb the dance...
I still need a haircuttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. >:/


** Spirit week for homecoming:
Monday- Prep day (I plan on curling my hair, wearing a pink sequined shirt and cute skirt, and doing makeup how preps do it.)
Tuesday- Rocker day (I plan on wearing a bright yellow puffy skirt over black leggings with a cool shirt and fingerless gloves. Also with a studded belt and jewelry, and I plan on scening my hair and dying it non-permanent purple.)
Wednesday- Jock day (Just gonna wear mom's old track uniform thing. A sweatshirt. I'm not sporty. :P)
Thursday- Nerd day (I plan on wearing suspenders with a plaid nerd shirt tucked in with my flip up glasses and silly socks. Oh and my awesome shoes I colored.)
Friday- School spirit day (My school makes "homecoming pants" for our spirit day. Each class of people gets a color and we take that color of pants and super-decorate them and wear them to school/ the game. Usually the floors are COVERED in glitter by the end of the day.)

Pumped. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment