Monday, August 30, 2010

:'(

So today my friend Grace and I got together for a long-awaited photoshoot we'd been planning for quite awhile. We planned on taking pics at a park, downtown and in front of these graffiti-covered trains to create amazing profile pictures. Hah.

Anyways, we changed outfits for each new location for complete different looks, and stopped to get a refreshing drink every once in awhile, since we were biking everywhere.

I was feeling confident and pretty while getting my picture taken, and I felt like a good photographer while taking the pictures of Grace. It was a lot of fun and I was excited to see the pictures go up on Facebook.

When I got the notification that I was being tagged in a bunch of photos, I got super excited and looked through them all, getting especially excited about the train pictures. As soon as I got to them... well picture a wide-eyed look of confusion and concern. The pictures were fabulously taken, but I looked FAT.

Never before had I thought this about myself so much. I had a little bit of a confidence bug when it came to weight, but I always thought I was pretty good. Now looking at these photos, I realized that I was wrong. It made me want to go exercise. Never eat again. Regret eating the ice cream I just had.

This needs to not happen. I'm young, and I shouldn't have to worry. But I am. It makes me upset. I want to cry.

Boo.

Now what?

*sigh* I don't want to post this, for fear of people going:

"OMG YOU'RE NOT FAT!"
"Omg, don't go anorexic!"
"Omg, Kayla. OMG OMG OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH."

... You get the point. No, I'm not gonna go anorexic. But I do wanna eat better. Exercise more. For now I just feel crappy. :( And this is how I'm gonna rant. So bear with me.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the pictures. I just need to... idk... eat better. Bleh.

... I don't know how to end this. So yeah. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...cheer up! Just live each day at a time and slowly make changes to your diet and exercise daily. ^.^

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was being dramatic with this post. Just bleh mood, you know? But at the same time, I really need to be watching what I eat and such, I think I am gaining a bit. :/

    Thanks though. :)

    ReplyDelete