Things learned today:
1. Sick time can be excellent for learning songs on piano
2. I do not sound good when singing along to said songs.
3. Ramen is food from Jesus.
4. Don't expect people to be smart or reasonable about things. (Ohwait. I knew this. It's just been awhile since venturing into the other worlds of people.)
5. I'm starting to not care about what people think as much! Except thats a lie!
6. Got in touch with/noticed/chatted with some people who I knew/used to know from awhile back in the last few days. Sometimes its good.
7. Throat hurt has turned into cough + runny nose. What?
8. I was better when I was up and walking, sicker when I was laying down.
9. Sick = lonely.
10. Despite everything, I do not miss school.