Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Blog! ...(s)?

For awhile I've been slightly mentioning here and there that I wanted to start a new blog that shows a different side of me. Well, I definitely started one...

Actually four.

Counting this one. So really three. Or four if you count my anonymo... I mean... *cough* Three.

So since this blog, That's Legit!, is my most (probably only) read blog, I figure here would be a good place to introduce my new blogs.

Here they are!



This blog is a little tiny peek into how I view things. I think differently than most people, so I try to show it in this blog... 'cause maybe... you'll open your mind for just a second.

Granted, this is only the tiniest sliver into how my mind actually works. If you were to actually step into my mind, you'd implode immediately. And we don't want that.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. I'm still working on this and building my style of writing, but most of it's written in third person, and some of it may or may not be about me.


So the Moral of the Story is... - http://sothemoralofthestoryis.blogspot.com/

In this blog, I take an experience and write it out in a different style of writing that I'm trying. I then take what I think the average person would assume the moral of the story is, and use that for the title. After that I read through it again and dissect the post for a different 'moral of the story' and use that at the end of the post.

Still working on this one quite a bit. Not quite happy with it yet. None the less, feel free to check it out, I promise I'll make it better. Or end up deleting it...



This... I'm so excited about this. Here I take a question and answer it in my perspective, then I ask other people said question, and get their perspective on it. At the end I ask myself if my perspective changed.

The reason I'm so excited about this blog, is because I LOVE perspective. I find myself repeating the phrase 'It's all perspective.' lately too. :D

I also am really into psychology and sociology too.


That's it! I hope you check out my blogs and let me know what you think of them. And I'll also continue to keep up with this blog just as much if not more than the others. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. FOUR blogs??? o_o"

    Good luck with that, hun. I have more than enough with my own!

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes. Lets just say I got inspired. xD

    *shrug* What can I say. I have a lot of ideas.

    ReplyDelete