Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WOOH It's Been Awhile.

Why has it been awhile?

No motivation.

Nobody has commented on my posts for quite some time... Thus I felt like I had no readers... Thus I just stopped blogging.

Though I love blogging. And no, this isn't a post for pity.

I just had no motivation. *shrug* What can I say.

I've also been very busy.

With:
Drivers Ed (Pull out my hair. 10 days. # extra hours after school. X.x)
I dyed my hair! It's dark brown.
Made some new friends. :)
New music!
Writing music.
Choir things.
Not sleeping. X.x
Halloween parties and trick or treating. You're never too old!
Homework. Death.
Cleaning everything.

Now, I know what you're thinking.

"These are just excuses. Their not even that time consuming!"

Ahh, but you are wrong! I get home at 6 from drivers ed and there's different things I have to do everyday (youth group, cleaning, events, etc.) and then I have to do homework and TRY and find some relaxing time. Oh, and I'm trying to be healthy. And it's not working.

AAANNNDDD my sleep schedule sucks. So I'm always tired.

So there. I'll attempt to post more.

2 comments:

  1. Only if you have the time to do so. ^.^

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was my last day of drivers ed! So I think I'll get more time.

    ReplyDelete